Friday, March 28, 2014

are you staying hydrated?


Okay it is post spring break, and your bodies are tanned and glowing thanks to the long days in the pool or at the beach, but how are you going to ensure that you don't start pealing as soon as you step off the plane?
 


Whether you use cream, lotion, butter or oil, how are you going to keep your radiant skin glowing?
 
Here you will find some of the products I use to ensure my tan lasts long, and I do not look 'ashy'
 
I tend to stay away from lotions as they are more of a water base and don't absorb into your skin fully, however I do have Lubriderm Unscented Lotion for a quick on the go option.
For a more deep moisture I will use a thick cream or butter option:
As good as the above are for all over skin care, we also need to pay special attention to our faces ... the skin that everyone will be seeing as we are welcomed back to winter reality.
A few face cream care options I use are:  
 
{I find these creams are great to hold moisture in, and will not leave your skin looking or feeling greasy}
 
What are some methods you use to keep your skin hydrated after some fun in the sun?
 
 
xo
K.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment