Friday, March 28, 2014

money rules with gail vaz-oxlade



As a returning student I am seeing first hand how hard it is to watch money, pay bills, buy groceries, and try to save for the future (when I have to pay off all my loans).
I went from working full time with salary to not working at all and paying double in my rent and bills. I was able to get students loans and help from my family before moving away from home, but with my 25 birthday just around the corner, I figure it is the best time to fully educate myself on money and how to make it "work for me". I originally went to Chapters in hopes of purchasing 'Debt Free Forever', but it wasn't in stalk, so I bought 'Money Rules; rule your money or your money will rule you' by Gail Vaz-Oxlade instead. Although I am only on page 59 out of 489, I have already learned so much just on savings and tracking my spending. I am really looking forward to finishing this book, and I hope you also find it a must read.
 
If you are  interested in any of Gail's other publications please visit her site below:
 
Do you have any tips on saving money or paying off debt?
 
 
xo
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment